Garnier Oil Infused Nourishing Lotion (S)

Garnier Oil Infused Nourishing Lotion is £4.99 for 250ml

So this is my first official Sunday Sampler and my lucky dip revealed the Garnier Oil Infused Nourishing Lotion.

It claims to be intensively moisturising and nourishing to the skin, leaving a radiant smooth finish that is non-sticky and non-greasy. It boasts 4 oils, Argan, Macadamia, Almond (well known for there incredible moisturising and nourishing properties), and rose oil that is often associated with radiance. Sounds pretty promising.

A lovely peachy light but creamy lotion
I was expecting to squeeze out some kind of runny oily lotion, but was pleasantly surprised when this soft peachy coloured cream came out. It looks like a lovely simple lotion, no shimmer or special finishes, just a gorgeous looking peachy cream that looks good enough to eat. I was slightly disappointed at first that the smell wasn't peachy, but in-fact nutty. The more I smelt it the more it grew on me, lovely, relaxing and warming on a winters night after a shower. The scent does linger, it's not strong though and you have to actually sniff yourself to be able to smell it, and I also fond it was gone by the morning.

So the sample provided enough to generously coat my body for one night. As promised it wasn't greasy or stick but absorbed into the skin quickly, with nothing but softer skin to feel within half an hour. The instant effects showed me slightly softer skin which was a little bit more radiant then before. So while a little doesn't go a very long way, I wouldn't say you have to use that much easier, I imagine the full size bottle would last a fair while.

I have to be honest and say I am really impressed with the product. The reviews are great and at £4.99 (250ml) in boots, this has gone onto my 'buy' list for further investigation. It's not luxury results but I could imagine everyday use would live up to the products claims of soft radiant skin (but don't quote me yet as this is from a one night trial sample). I think it could be a great winter product, but it would be interesting to see if it's as pleasant in the summer

Please refer to this post for more information on my sample reviews.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Bloglovin

Kat's Beauty Tales

Instagram